What is a CIS vision?
establish a consultancy academy that meet individuals, companies, banks, exporters, suppliers, resorts, hotels, restaurant and cruises that are consistent with international safety and quality standards. In addition to providing educational and academic counseling.
What is a CIS mission?
Providing consultancy services related to the needs of the customers through training, designing and consultation. We welcome everyone in a friendly atmosphere, make friends and adhere to our high quality standards. While continuing to expand our relationship with the quality, safety and training sectors to respond to the changing needs of society.
What is a CIS value?
- Integrity: You will be treated morally and honestly.
- Teamwork: we are working to take advantage of our strengths and contribution of others.
- Service: you will receive a premium service with high quality.
- Excellence: we embody the highest level of excellence.
- Accountability: we take responsibility for our actions.
- Respect: you will be in an environment that embraces diversity and promotes ideas among people.
What is a CIS goal?
- Provide consulting intelligent solutions to your vision and mission.
- Provide consultancy programs that respond to the development needs of the public and private sectors to meet the local and international standards.
- Work to increase and raise the efficiency of employees and properties in all safety and quality fields.
- Provide properties with their manuals, brands and standardizations.
- Help the properties to build their work-place activities with the right / correct designing to meet the Healthy and Safety needs.
- Provide trainees with career growth opportunities in line with the objectives and strategies of their work-place.
What is a CIS program?
- Consultation and Auditing (Food, Pool, Legionella, Fire, general, security, rooms ,..etc).
- Food & beverage accommodation areas Layout and Designs.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points).
- IMS (Integrated Management Systems; ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001).
- TQM (Total Quality Management).
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System).
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
- ISO 22001 (Food safety Management System)
- SQF 1000/2000 (Safe Quality Food)
- ISO 17025 (Laboratory Quality Management System)
- ISO 13485 (Medical Devices Quality Management System)
- ISO 15189 (Medical Laboratory Quality Management System)
- ISO 14971 (Medical Devices Risk Management System)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System)
- ISO 20000 (IT Service Management System)
- SA 8000 (Social Accountability)
- ISO 26000 (Social Responsibility Management System)
- ISO 31000 (Risk Assessment Management System)
- ISO/TS 16949 (Automotive Quality Management System)
- AS 9100/9110 (Aerospace Quality Management system)